Epworth Sleepiness Scale
How likely are you to doze off or fall asleep in the following situations, in contrast to just feeling tired?
Base your answers on a scale of 0 to 3 with 0 being "I would never doze" to 3 being "I have a high chance of dozing."
Chance of dozing
1. Sitting and reading
2. Watching TV
3. Sitting inactive in a public place (e.g. a meeting or a theater
4. As a passenger in a car for an hour without a break
5. Lying down to rest in the afternoon when circumstances permit
6. Sitting and talking to someone
7. Sitting quietly after lunch without alcohol
8. In a car while stopped for a few minutes in traffic
What does this score mean?